Monday, April 6, 2009

What it means to be a Force 5 Bad Boy...

So ive been a Bad Boy since..... yea since I came out of LaVerne Walker's womb. At a young age I started my own business, no joke. I was slanging football trading cards in the cafeteria of Rowland elementry school. I wasnt in it for the money. I did it for the glory. Seriously, my father brought home stacks of football trading cards and I sold these cards for 25 cents a piece to other kids in school. I strategically chose 25 cents as a price because that was the cost of getting an extra chocolate milk at lunch time. Ironically, the milk wasnt for me - it was for the most beautfiul girl in school. The funny thing is, I can still remember the black leather skirts she used to wear with a white polo shirt and black ribbon in her hair. She wore short heals and stockings. I swear she was a young girl out of one of those Target magazines. Every boy wanted to be her boyfriend but only one could claim that title. So I thought to myself I said self "what can you do to become her boyfriend?" I tried sending her notes (do you like me? check yes or no). I tried talking to one of her friends and asking her to put in a good word. I even asked my teacher what was the best course of action. I soon realized that I was asking the wrong question. Instead of trying to figure out how I could become her boyfriend, I should have been thinking about how I can make her my girlfriend.... So I came up with a master plan that was fail proof. One day in the cafeteria I noticed she loved chocolate milk. I knew that this was the way to her heart. So I devised a plan to get her an extra chocolate milk everyday. I started slanging the football trading cards my father would give me. I had soo many quarters that could afford to give her as many chocolate milks as she wanted. I was the man. About 2 weeks later..... she was my girlfriend. Now thats a being a Bad Boy. Let the Force be with you!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment